For more cuckolding stories, go to our original houseboys.net web site .
Read the sissy cuckold stories on the Small Dick Club (and buy a Small Dick T-Shirt!).
Or explore some more of Vickie’s writings:
For more cuckolding stories, go to our original houseboys.net web site .
Read the sissy cuckold stories on the Small Dick Club (and buy a Small Dick T-Shirt!).
Or explore some more of Vickie’s writings:
To all my sissies,
Sometimes one of my clients gets a chance to dress up for an extended period of time — and requests a series of sessions with me so that I can dominate his days and nights, supervise his masturbation and dress up sessions, accompany him when he goes shopping, gets made up and made over… Imagine how exciting it would be to have a FULL WEEK OF FEMINIZATION with your mistress on call….
Dear Mistress Alexa:
i want to share the long list of toys and lingerie i have and have ordered to play with during ‘FEMME week’. (As You can see, I’m going to try to use the sub convention of keeping myself in lower case from now on, except for where autocorrect makes it too hard.)
Things i already have:
i just loaded my suitcase with things i already have–some of which i had forgotten about. i’m going to have lots of good vibrations this week.
Pink lacy boyshort panties
Pink silky cami set (the top is a little tight, but the bottoms are great)
two 7″ penis shaped vibrators
Small pink wand vibrator like this
Body massager, kind of like this – Works well for reaching down and placing against something inside me.
Full size plug-in hitachi magic wand vibrator with dial attachment to vary the vibration strength and additional ‘flutter’ attachment (for giving a clit butterfly kisses)
Long necklace with gold and pearls
A couple of books i once bought from Amazon with the idea of getting my wife on board: How to Start a Female Led Relationship and A Guide for Keyholders
The thing i ordered that i’m most excited about, should arrive by Mon evening:
Customized necklace that looks like this but says “MY SISSY NAME” ??
Things i ordered from Amazon to be delivered:
Spunk lube (lube that is made to look and feel like cum) with a syringe applicator for squirting some inside
These high heels I hope to wear these every minute I am alone on the house.
Two pairs of frilly ankle socks, one white and another pink (may arrive a little later in week)
Things i ordered from Adam & Eve to be delivered by Monday
For sucking and deepthroating
Pink 12″ double dildo
Smaller jelly cock for sucking warmup
For my boipussy
Shaped 6.5″ dong/butt plug . I remember that i once came using something like this about a dozen years ago
Big 10 inch suction cup dildo
No-pierce nipple rings to see what they will look like, if they will stay on my little ones
A mini vibrator that Adam & Eve threw in for free
Some Iron Grip brand condoms. These condoms are made for men with smaller dicks. I’ve never tried them, but want to try one on. I also like to buy large Magnums at the drug store and try them on to see how I don’t fill them out
From Nordstrom I ordered these pretty things that will get delivered today (I hope they survive on the doorstep until Sunday)
Faggy babydoll and g-string
Pink crotchless panties
Hips & Curves order, arriving today. Again, I hope it survives until Sunday
Nightie and robe, for lounging
Pearl thong Inline image 3
Pink body jewels
Racerback corset It will be a challenge to lace severely enough.
Long fingerless gloves Inline image 7
Cropped ribbed tank. I can pair with the panties from cami set or others to lounge around Inline image 8
And the thing I couldn’t resist when I saw it — French Maid set Perfect with the frilly socks and heels. My real French Maid ideal is something more elaborate, like or but that will have to wait.
As you can see, this is a lot of stuff that can be used in different scenarios. i don’t know if pantylines will be visible under my work uniform, or if the plug will stay in if i go out of the house.
i imagine you selecting what i should wear at any given time from the menu above. i’ll be working out and in control of my diet this week, so i also imagine strict training from you. i also imagine you selecting sissy and cuckold training hypno videos and telling me to watch them, at which time, and talking about them with you.
My big goals remain:
Licking up every drop of cum
A week of sissy immersion at home
Ass to mouth dildo (i’m looking for a place for a colonic)
No hands cumming like a girl
Only cumming when you let me
Giving myself over to you, being pushed to my sissy limits
The manner in which 19th century johns found out about ‘A Lady’s House’ was a cheaply printed guidebook which helped a ‘Man of Pleasure’ navigate streets packed with sex workers.
In the 1850s, patrons who needed help finding the city’s illicit brothels accessed books like Fast Man’s Directory and Lover’s Guide to the Ladies of Fashion and Houses of Pleasure in New York and Other Cities” (1853)
Such vest-pocket sized books listed a brothel’s address, proprietress’ name and often a review. The write-ups — most likely paid for by the proprietress — would sometimes rate how classy the establishment was and how many women were employed. The guides also listed “assignation houses” that rented out furnished rooms for a men wanting to spend a short period of time with a prostitute he met in a theater, saloon or on the street.
After researching four 19th-century gentleman’s guidebooks from the New York Public Library and the New-York Historical Society’s collections, DNAinfo New York mapped the development of Manhattan’s first sex district in the 1850s and its steady move north in the following two decades.
.. Alfred Hitchcock, when asked, if he could only take one book to a desert island, named The Book of Household Management, by Mrs Isabelle Beeton published by The Gutenberg Project
“Strength, and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come. She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness. She looketh well to the ways of her household; and eateth not the bread of idleness. Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.”—Proverbs, xxxi. 25-28.
I. AS WITH THE COMMANDER OF AN ARMY, or the leader of any enterprise, so is it with the mistress of a house. Her spirit will be seen through the whole establishment; and just in proportion as she performs her duties intelligently and thoroughly, so will her domestics follow in her path. Of all those acquirements, which more particularly belong to the feminine character, there are none which take a higher rank, in our estimation, than such as enter into a knowledge of household duties; for on these are perpetually dependent the happiness, comfort, and well-being of a family. In this opinion we are borne out by the author of “The Vicar of Wakefield,” who says: “The modest virgin, the prudent wife, and the careful matron, are much more serviceable in life than petticoated philosophers, blustering heroines, or virago queens. She who makes her husband and her children happy, who reclaims the one from vice and trains up the other to virtue, is a much greater character than ladies described in romances, whose whole occupation is to murder mankind with shafts from their quiver, or their eyes.”
2. PURSUING THIS PICTURE, we may add, that to be a good housewife does not necessarily imply an abandonment of proper pleasures or amusing recreation; and we think it the more necessary to express this, as the performance of the duties of a mistress may, to some minds, perhaps seem to be incompatible with the enjoyment of life. Let us, however, now proceed to describe some of those home qualities and virtues which are necessary to the proper management of a Household, and then point out the plan which may be the most profitably pursued for the daily regulation of its affairs.
3. EARLY RISING IS ONE OF THE MOST ESSENTIAL QUALITIES which enter into good Household Management, as it is not only the parent of health, but of innumerable other advantages. Indeed, when a mistress is an early riser, it is almost certain that her house will be orderly and well-managed. On the contrary, if she remain in bed till a late hour, then the domestics, who, as we have before observed, invariably partake somewhat of their mistress’s character, will surely become sluggards. To self-indulgence all are more or less disposed, and it is not to be expected that servants are freer from this fault than the heads of houses. The great Lord Chatham thus gave his advice in reference to this subject:—”I would have inscribed on the curtains of your bed, and the walls of your chamber, ‘If you do not rise early, you can make progress in nothing.'”
4. CLEANLINESS IS ALSO INDISPENSABLE TO HEALTH, and must be studied both in regard to the person and the house, and all that it contains. Cold or tepid baths should be employed every morning, unless, on account of illness or other circumstances, they should be deemed objectionable. The bathing of children will be treated of under the head of “MANAGEMENT OF CHILDREN.”
5. FRUGALITY AND ECONOMY ARE HOME VIRTUES, without which no household can prosper. Dr. Johnson says: “Frugality may be termed the daughter of Prudence, the sister of Temperance, and the parent of Liberty. He that is extravagant will quickly become poor, and poverty will enforce dependence and invite corruption.” The necessity of practising economy should be evident to every one, whether in the possession of an income no more than sufficient for a family’s requirements, or of a large fortune, which puts financial adversity out of the question. We must always remember that it is a great merit in housekeeping to manage a little well. “He is a good waggoner,” says Bishop Hall, “that can turn in a little room. To live well in abundance is the praise of the estate, not of the person. I will study more how to give a good account of my little, than how to make it more.” In this there is true wisdom, and it may be added, that those who can manage a little well, are most likely to succeed in their management of larger matters. Economy and frugality must never, however, be allowed to degenerate into parsimony and meanness.
6. THE CHOICE OF ACQUAINTANCES is very important to the happiness of a mistress and her family. A gossiping acquaintance, who indulges in the scandal and ridicule of her neighbours, should be avoided as a pestilence. It is likewise all-necessary to beware, as Thomson sings,
“The whisper’d tale,
That, like the fabling Nile, no fountain knows;—
Fair-laced Deceit, whose wily, conscious aye
Ne’er looks direct; the tongue that licks the dust
But, when it safely dares, as prompt to sting.”
If the duties of a family do not sufficiently occupy the time of a mistress, society should be formed of such a kind as will tend to the mutual interchange of general and interesting information.
7. FRIENDSHIPS SHOULD NOT BE HASTILY FORMED, nor the heart given, at once, to every new-comer. There are ladies who uniformly smile at, and approve everything and everybody, and who possess neither the courage to reprehend vice, nor the generous warmth to defend virtue. The friendship of such persons is without attachment, and their love without affection or even preference. They imagine that every one who has any penetration is ill-natured, and look coldly on a discriminating judgment. It should be remembered, however, that this discernment does not always proceed from an uncharitable temper, but that those who possess a long experience and thorough knowledge of the world, scrutinize the conduct and dispositions of people before they trust themselves to the first fair appearances. Addison, who was not deficient in a knowledge of mankind, observes that “a friendship, which makes the least noise, is very often the most useful; for which reason, I should prefer a prudent friend to a zealous one.” And Joanna Baillie tells us that
“Friendship is no plant of hasty growth,
Though planted in esteem’s deep-fixed soil,
The gradual culture of kind intercourse
Must bring it to perfection.”
8. HOSPITALITY IS A MOST EXCELLENT VIRTUE; but care must be taken that the love of company, for its own sake, does not become a prevailing passion; for then the habit is no longer hospitality, but dissipation. Reality and truthfulness in this, as in all other duties of life, are the points to be studied; for, as Washington Irving well says, “There is an emanation from the heart in genuine hospitality, which cannot be described, but is immediately felt, and puts the stranger at once at his ease.” With respect to the continuance of friendships, however, it may be found necessary, in some cases, for a mistress to relinquish, on assuming the responsibility of a household, many of those commenced in the earlier part of her life. This will be the more requisite, if the number still retained be quite equal to her means and opportunities.
9. IN CONVERSATION, TRIFLING OCCURRENCES, such as small disappointments, petty annoyances, and other every-day incidents, should never be mentioned to your friends. The extreme injudiciousness of repeating these will be at once apparent, when we reflect on the unsatisfactory discussions which they too frequently occasion, and on the load of advice which they are the cause of being tendered, and which is, too often, of a kind neither to be useful nor agreeable. Greater events, whether of joy or sorrow, should be communicated to friends; and, on such occasions, their sympathy gratifies and comforts. If the mistress be a wife, never let an account of her husband’s failings pass her lips; and in cultivating the power of conversation, she should keep the versified advice of Cowper continually in her memory, that it
“Should flow like water after summer showers,
Not as if raised by mere mechanic powers.”
In reference to its style, Dr. Johnson, who was himself greatly distinguished for his colloquial abilities, says that “no style is more extensively acceptable than the narrative, because this does not carry an air of superiority over the rest of the company; and, therefore, is most likely to please them. For this purpose we should store our memory with short anecdotes and entertaining pieces of history. Almost every one listens with eagerness to extemporary history. Vanity often co-operates with curiosity; for he that is a hearer in one place wishes to qualify himself to be a principal speaker in some inferior company; and therefore more attention is given to narrations than anything else in conversation. It is true, indeed, that sallies of wit and quick replies are very pleasing in conversation; but they frequently tend to raise envy in some of the company: but the narrative way neither raises this, nor any other evil passion, but keeps all the company nearly upon an equality, and, if judiciously managed, will at once entertain and improve them all.”
10. GOOD TEMPER SHOULD BE CULTIVATED by every mistress, as upon it the welfare of the household may be said to turn; indeed, its influence can hardly be over-estimated, as it has the effect of moulding the characters of those around her, and of acting most beneficially on the happiness of the domestic circle. Every head of a household should strive to be cheerful, and should never fail to show a deep interest in all that appertains to the well-being of those who claim the protection of her roof. Gentleness, not partial and temporary, but universal and regular, should pervade her conduct; for where such a spirit is habitually manifested, it not only delights her children, but makes her domestics attentive and respectful; her visitors are also pleased by it, and their happiness is increased.
11. ON THE IMPORTANT SUBJECT OF DRESS AND FASHION we cannot do better than quote an opinion from the eighth volume of the “Englishwoman’s Domestic Magazine.” The writer there says, “Let people write, talk, lecture, satirize, as they may, it cannot be denied that, whatever is the prevailing mode in attire, let it intrinsically be ever so absurd, it will never look as ridiculous as another, or as any other, which, however convenient, comfortable, or even becoming, is totally opposite in style to that generally worn.”
12. IN PURCHASING ARTICLES OF WEARING APPAREL, whether it be a silk dress, a bonnet, shawl, or riband, it is well for the buyer to consider three things: I. That it be not too expensive for her purse. II. That its colour harmonize with her complexion, and its size and pattern with her figure. III. That its tint allow of its being worn with the other garments she possesses. The quaint Fuller observes, that the good wife is none of our dainty dames, who love to appear in a variety of suits every day new, as if a gown, like a stratagem in war, were to be used but once. But our good wife sets up a sail according to the keel of her husband’s estate; and, if of high parentage, she doth not so remember what she was by birth, that she forgets what she is by match.
To Brunettes, or those ladies having dark complexions, silks of a grave hue are adapted. For Blondes, or those having fair complexions, lighter colours are preferable, as the richer, deeper hues are too overpowering for the latter. The colours which go best together are green with violet; gold-colour with dark crimson or lilac; pale blue with scarlet; pink with black or white; and gray with scarlet or pink. A cold colour generally requires a warm tint to give life to it. Gray and pale blue, for instance, do not combine well, both being cold colours.
13. THE DRESS OF THE MISTRESS should always be adapted to her circumstances, and be varied with different occasions. Thus, at breakfast she should be attired in a very neat and simple manner, wearing no ornaments. If this dress should decidedly pertain only to the breakfast-hour, and be specially suited for such domestic occupations as usually follow that meal, then it would be well to exchange it before the time for receiving visitors, if the mistress be in the habit of doing so. It is still to be remembered, however, that, in changing the dress, jewellery and ornaments are not to be worn until the full dress for dinner is assumed. Further information and hints on the subject of the toilet will appear under the department of the “LADY’S-MAID.”
The advice of Polonius to his son Laertes, in Shakspeare’s
tragedy of “Hamlet,” is most excellent; and although given to
one of the male sex, will equally apply to a “fayre ladye:”—
“Costly thy habit as thy purse can buy,
But not express’d in fancy; rich, not gaudy;
For the apparel oft proclaims the man.”
14. CHARITY AND BENEVOLENCE ARE DUTIES which a mistress owes to herself as well as to her fellow-creatures; and there is scarcely any income so small, but something may be spared from it, even if it be but “the widow’s mite.” It is to be always remembered, however, that it is the spirit of charity which imparts to the gift a value far beyond its actual amount, and is by far its better part.
True Charity, a plant divinely nursed,
Fed by the love from which it rose at first,
Thrives against hope, and, in the rudest scene,
Storms but enliven its unfading green;
Exub’rant is the shadow it supplies,
Its fruit on earth, its growth above the skies.
Visiting the houses of the poor is the only practical way really to understand the actual state of each family; and although there may be difficulties in following out this plan in the metropolis and other large cities, yet in country towns and rural districts these objections do not obtain. Great advantages may result from visits paid to the poor; for there being, unfortunately, much ignorance, generally, amongst them with respect to all household knowledge, there will be opportunities for advising and instructing them, in a pleasant and unobtrusive manner, in cleanliness, industry, cookery, and good management.
15. IN MARKETING, THAT THE BEST ARTICLES ARE THE CHEAPEST, may be laid down as a rule; and it is desirable, unless an experienced and confidential housekeeper be kept, that the mistress should herself purchase all provisions and stores needed for the house. If the mistress be a young wife, and not accustomed to order “things for the house,” a little practice and experience will soon teach her who are the best tradespeople to deal with, and what are the best provisions to buy. Under each particular head of FISH, MEAT, POULTRY, GAME, &c., will be described the proper means of ascertaining the quality of these comestibles.
16. A HOUSEKEEPING ACCOUNT-BOOK should invariably be kept, and kept punctually and precisely. The plan for keeping household accounts, which we should recommend, would be to make an entry, that is, write down into a daily diary every amount paid on that particular day, be it ever so small; then, at the end of the month, let these various payments be ranged under their specific heads of Butcher, Baker, &c.; and thus will be seen the proportions paid to each tradesman, and any one month’s expenses may be contrasted with another. The housekeeping accounts should be balanced not less than once a month; so that you may see that the money you have in hand tallies with your account of it in your diary. Judge Haliburton never wrote truer words than when he said, “No man is rich whose expenditure exceeds his means, and no one is poor whose incomings exceed his outgoings.”
When, in a large establishment, a housekeeper is kept, it will be advisable for the mistress to examine her accounts regularly. Then any increase of expenditure which may be apparent, can easily be explained, and the housekeeper will have the satisfaction of knowing whether her efforts to manage her department well and economically, have been successful.
17. ENGAGING DOMESTICS is one of those duties in which the judgment of the mistress must be keenly exercised. There are some respectable registry-offices, where good servants may sometimes be hired; but the plan rather to be recommended is, for the mistress to make inquiry amongst her circle of friends and acquaintances, and her tradespeople. The latter generally know those in their neighbourhood, who are wanting situations, and will communicate with them, when a personal interview with some of them will enable the mistress to form some idea of the characters of the applicants, and to suit herself accordingly.
We would here point out an error—and a grave one it is—into which some mistresses fall. They do not, when engaging a servant, expressly tell her all the duties which she will be expected to perform. This is an act of omission severely to be reprehended. Every portion of work which the maid will have to do, should be plainly stated by the mistress, and understood by the servant. If this plan is not carefully adhered to, domestic contention is almost certain to ensue, and this may not be easily settled; so that a change of servants, which is so much to be deprecated, is continually occurring.
18. IN OBTAINING A SERVANT’S CHARACTER, it is not well to be guided by a written one from some unknown quarter; but it is better to have an interview, if at all possible, with the former mistress. By this means you will be assisted in your decision of the suitableness of the servant for your place, from the appearance of the lady and the state of her house. Negligence and want of cleanliness in her and her household generally, will naturally lead you to the conclusion, that her servant has suffered from the influence of the bad example.
The proper course to pursue in order to obtain a personal interview with the lady is this:—The servant in search of the situation must be desired to see her former mistress, and ask her to be kind enough to appoint a time, convenient to herself, when you may call on her; this proper observance of courtesy being necessary to prevent any unseasonable intrusion on the part of a stranger. Your first questions should be relative to the honesty and general morality of her former servant; and if no objection is stated in that respect, her other qualifications are then to be ascertained. Inquiries should be very minute, so that you may avoid disappointment and trouble, by knowing the weak points of your domestic.
19. THE TREATMENT OF SERVANTS is of the highest possible moment, as well to the mistress as to the domestics themselves. On the head of the house the latter will naturally fix their attention; and if they perceive that the mistress’s conduct is regulated by high and correct principles, they will not fail to respect her. If, also, a benevolent desire is shown to promote their comfort, at the same time that a steady performance of their duty is exacted, then their respect will not be unmingled with affection, and they will be still more solicitous to continue to deserve her favour.
20. IN GIVING A CHARACTER, it is scarcely necessary to say that the mistress should be guided by a sense of strict justice. It is not fair for one lady to recommend to another, a servant she would not keep herself. The benefit, too, to the servant herself is of small advantage; for the failings which she possesses will increase if suffered to be indulged with impunity. It is hardly necessary to remark, on the other hand, that no angry feelings on the part of a mistress towards her late servant, should ever be allowed, in the slightest degree, to influence her, so far as to induce her to disparage her maid’s character.
It’s been a while since we posted some tests for our sissy maids… and so here we have examples for sissies who are due for some humiliation.
Don’t forget the always fun and totally humiliating supermarket visit with a butt plug and no panties!
Another Sissy Slut Test – Walmart
Wear sexy women’s panties and frilly bitch socks. Wear a dark bra under your thinnest white shirt & a feminine hat (with a pom pom) which calls attention to your face. Don’t forget the bright Pink lipstick and the stick on nails. If you don’t stick on nails, pick them up at a… Walmart Supercenter…
Get a cart, you will need it, and collect the items on my list. Do NOT try to hide items in the cart by covering them with other items – lay each item flat on the bottom of the cart in full view, but not to look staged. Make sure you walk casually around the store, casually, that is, like a slut… Try to dally and prettify the aisles…
Smile at the people who look at you and remember how you feel… how a submissive slut feels… who must do what her mistress tells her! Think about this as you buy the items.
Once you have all of your items in your cart, proceed to the women’s panty section. FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS SILLY SUBBY SISSY
Pick up a pair with two hand and and hold it up to your crotch area to check for “fit”. Put them back on the hook. Take another pair and hold them up to yourself. Shake your head, so anyone watching you will know that you’re unhappy with that pair too. Put them pack on the hook. Feel a few more pairs, admiring the material, then move along. *you may buy yourself new panties, but they must be tighter than the pairs you already have. Panties are not on my list, but are permitted for this task a whore like you can always use a new pair of panties.
From an old mind control story called Attempted Takeover, a different way to mesmerize a sissy….
“Now look at my breasts, see how big and round they are. I would really love for you to be able to hold these just like this.” She gripped her tits at the side, rubbing her hands around the outside of each breast. “You could caress my breasts and feel how firm they are under this silk negligee. They’re just bursting at the seams, so firm but so soft at the same time. I hope you’re holding your clitty right now, thinking about touching my breasts, about stroking them and rubbing them. Why don’t you start stroking your clitty? I’d like you to. Just slowly, enjoy it, enjoy feeling your clitty being rubbed up and down, up and down. Enjoy it and think about my breasts, clad in silk with you rubbing my tits with one hand and jerking yourself off with the other hand. Now don’t jerk off too fast. I want you to enjoy this…”
Open Cup Crotchless Floral Sexy Lingerie Lace Nighty for Sissies by Queen.M — available on Amazon
And the back view….
Doug visits a sex therapist and explains that he can no longer engage in all the sex that he is used to: sex with the three lusty assistants at his office who take turns giving him blowjobs at work. “I am the exec VP and own a lot of shares at Trinity Industries. I can do what I want. I just love to dominate my assistants. I make my girls come to work in short dresses, tight blouses and high heels. I get fellated by each assistant once a day. It’s just great!”
He also has a few out of town hotties who serve and service him whenever he goes to conferences …
And then, suddenly, he tells the doctor, his prick just stops working…. at least stops working for every women other than his wife. And his wife has taken over his sex and has become a little dictatorial:
“If I did just what she asked, we had a good fuck every couple of days. If I ‘disobeyed’ her, I would have to wait a long time. Pretty soon, I learned that I better not displease her in any way.”
When the beautiful sex therapist asks him what he has to do, he says:
“I have to be attentive all the time. Not play golf. Take her to the ballet. Go shopping with her. Suck her pussy. She made me read books on cunnilingus and practice on her until I was expert. She makes me give her massages and paint her nails. I’m giving her a lot more money to spend. Really, I cannot do anything that displeases her in the least.”
There is no key to this kind of chastity belt… except maybe the one that a real Mistress has…