This column was inspired by a very long and intimate session with a sissy husband (client) who had moved into the Maid’s room over a year ago.
At the time, I imagined that this move out of his wife’s bed and into the maid’s room was logical, inevitable, and pleasurable for all parties.
After all, the wife had long ceased believing that her sissy husband was a ‘man’. She, the wife, had not allowed herself to be entered by his sissy-clitty for many years… and the only kind of satisfaction her sissy husband was allowed to enjoy was a rare rub against the wife’s bottom, to be followed by a quick ejaculation — off the sheets…!
Much as she enjoyed humiliating her husband in front of their friends and neighbors, the wife was no longer amused by her husband’s frivolous crossdressing cycles.
The husband, you see, did nothing in the house except for dressing up…. What a horror!
So let’s return to the theme of 5 Ways to Make Yourself Re-Lovable :
1. Don’t ever forget that Sissies have no credit. Every day is a new day. Every time you put on a dress you start fresh, with a score of “zero”. You do not get any Sissy Points for looking pretty yesterday. You need to look pretty today.
2. When girls dress up, sissies, they do so to make themselves prettier… Dressing up goes hand in hand with primping up, waxing, smoothing, perfuming, moussing, making up, etc etc etc etc
A sissy in a maid’s outfit with hairy legs and a 2 day beard is not really lovable, is he…?
3. Your Sissy Maid role begins with domestic prettification. First, you prettify the house. Then, you prettify yourself.
4. Don’t repeat yourself. The most enjoyable massage perfumed too long and too many times becomes dull, insensible, and annoying.
5. Always ask to be corrected. Assume that you have done at least one or two things wrong.
6. Sign up for a Woman’s Yoga class. Or Maybe Pilates. Get yourself a Lululemon outfit and imitate the girls.
7. Do your maid’s work so well that your Mistress is asked: “who does your housework?”? When she loans you out to her friends you can make yourself loved, all over again.